This WEB-site is dedicated to telecom related inventions, technologies and services, and what is important it's about the idea of how to increase income of the operator or content provider by usage of the above mentioned topics.
Here you can find various thoughts, comments, articles and even complete solutions about new things and trends in telecom networks. Several important issues which go through all the WEB-site:
- Development of Value Added Services (VAS),
- Business cases examples of possible end-user services,
- How to increase ARPU,
- Marketing ideas related to telecom and IT
Remark: Additionally it is supposed to be some material related to earning money by gadget producers or non-telecom companies which are going to use telecom services for the income increase.
It is important to notice that this is the telecom professionals' oriented resource.
- The reader should have some professional telecom background and understand at least the present ways of telecom services implementation.
- Then, it will be good if the reader has a common IT insight and the fact of the matter of ideas such as IP-telephony, Fixed-Mobile Convergence, Mobile Broadband Access and similar new spirit of the times.
- Finally, it will be good if the reader is an end-user of the present telecom services (VAS), however this resource is not so interesting just for regular end-users (or subscribers, as these are calling in telecom).
However, for the investors, which are not so involved in IT/Telecom, I used, as much as possible, some clear common usage explanations and comparisons.
Finally let's briefly overview the structure of this WEB-site
Telecom Services - it's about the theory and trends of IMS, NGN, LTE, 3.5G and 4G networks and finally about VAS for all these networks.
Gadgets - it's about new ideology of phones, new communication modules and new technologies which can be used in telecom gadgets.
Concomitant Technologies - it's about non-telecom communications which meantime can be used for earning money by telecom operators (or content providers).
Business Cases - there are complete business ideas which demonstrate how described telecom services and gadgets can bring income.
Business Development - observations about finance/income issues, countries and regional trends, markets needs and vendors' offers and then some common telecom analytics.
Marketing - there are ideas about retail, product positioning and promotion of new services.
About Author / Contacts - here you can find the information about my work experience, about why this project appeared and possible ways of interworking.
INVESTMENTS / DONATE - here you can help to make projects live, by donating over SMS payment.
Next page: COPYRIGHT STATEMENT